Terms and Conditions
§ 1 General provisions
2. The Terms and Conditions define the rights, obligations and the scope of liability of the users of the website and administrator, who manages the Website.
3. A necessary condition for using the Website is the acceptance of provisions contained in these regulations. By using the Website, the User confirms that he/she accepts the Terms and Conditions.
§ 2 Definitions
1. Whenever in the Terms and Conditions reference is made to:
a) Website – it shall be construed as the website available on http://lang4you.com and its subdomains.
b) Administrator – it shall be construed as the entity running the Website, that is company Lang 4 You with its registered office in Niemodlin (zip code: 49-100) at Osiedle Piastow street, with the tax identity number NIP 9910420531.
d) User – it shall be construed as the entity, who according to the applicable laws is authorized to use the Website resources and who accepts the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
e) Service – it shall be construed as any service provided by Lang 4 You in favor of the User.
1. On the Website are published educational and informational content.
2. In relation to the fact, that the costs of creation and sharing the Website resources, in particular, are covered by the revenue generated from the advertisement, the Administrator reserves the right to present content referred to in the § 3 item 1 along with the advertisements.
3. Use of the Website by the Users is voluntary, free of charge and no registration is needed.
4. Use of the Website may involve some financial charge paid to the third party, in particular, for the use of Internet or obtaining Internet access. The Administrator is not responsible for these charges.
5. The Administrator shall not be responsible for any charges or services provided by the entity running the website, that User visits from Lang 4 You Website.
6. Any actions taken to hinder or destabilize the performance of the Website constitutes a criminal offence under the applicable legislation. The Administrator shall notify the competent authority of any abovementioned actions. The Administrator shall be entitled to take any steps aimed at compensating for the damage.
§ 4. Rights and obligations of the User
1. Any natural person having full legal capacity or any natural person having limited legal capacity, who uses the Website upon the consent of his/her statutory representative can be a Website User.
2. By using the Website, the User is obligated to observe the provisions of effective legal regulations, the Terms and Conditions and the rules of social interaction.
3. The User is responsible for any action he/she undertakes, while using the Website and their consequences.
4. The Administrator is entitled to stop sharing the Website resources in the case where:
a) the User violates the provisions of effective legal regulations, the Terms and Conditions and the rules of social interactions;
b) the User causes harm to the Administrator, other Users or third parties.
5. The User or the statutory representative of the User who has limited legal capacity, any correspondence concerning using of the Website, in particular complaints, should be sent to the following e-mail address: office(at)lang4you.com (instead of “(at)” please write “@” sign) or by using the electronic form available on http://de.lang4you.com/kontakt/
6. The correspondence concerning using of the Website, the Administrator shall send to the e-mail address indicated by the User or the statutory representative of the User who has limited legal capacity.
1. All rights to the Website and the Website’s resources (in particular, audio and video files, software, functional layout, database, graphic elements, logo, trade marks, texts, vocabulary lists, domain names) are reserved by the Administrator and are protected by law.
2. No copyrights shall be acquired by the Users of the Website. The User is allowed to use the Website resources for personal, non-commercial use.
3. The Website and its resources may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way.
4. The entity, who wish to make commercial use of Website’s resources
is obligated to obtain the necessary license and permission in written form. In order to obtain abovementioned documents, the entity should address his/her query to the e-mail address: office(at)lang4you.com.
5. Blocking and modification of the Website’s resources (including the advertisements), without the Administrator’s consent, may constitute an infringement of: the provisions of effective legal regulations, Administrator’s or third parties rights.
§ 6. Administrator’s responsibility
1. The Administrator shall use all reasonable endeavors to make possible the access to the Website by using any device connected to the Internet. However, the Administrator shall not be held responsible, if the User will not be able to use the Website resources on his/her device.
2. The Administrator shall not be held liable for any brakes and interruptions to access the Website.
3. The Administrator shall be authorized to suspend the activity of the Website at any moment, without giving reasons of this action. Administrator shall reserve the right to conduct maintenance of the Website, which may cause inconvenience or may prevent access to the Service.
4. The Administrator shall be not responsible for any limitations of access due to the technical nature or any other kind of distortion or interruption, which exclude or make difficult to use the Website.
5. The Administrator shall not be held responsible for advertisement contents, placed on the Website nor for any content placed by third parties.
6. All announcements or offers placed on the Website, in particular those placed on the request of interpreters, translators, tutors, teachers, are considered to be an advertising or promotional material. The Administrator shall not be held responsible for their contents. The Administrator also shall not be held responsible for non-performance or undue performance of the agreement by the aforementioned entities.
7. The Administrator shall use all reasonable endeavors to ensure, that the educational resources placed on the Website will be accurately prepared and substantively correct. However, the Administrator does not guarantee, that all the educational materials will fulfil those conditions.
8. The Administrator shall not be held responsible for any consequences of using information obtained by the User through the Website. The Administrator shall not be responsible for lack of progress in the course of study.
9. The Administrator shall not be held responsible for any sacrifices the User makes while using the Website.
10. In relation to the fact, that the access to the Website is free of charge, the Administrator shall not be held responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the obligations connected with the Website, if non-performance or improper performance is a result of unintentional fault.
11. The Administrator shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by malicious software.
12. The Administrator shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by other Users or third parties.
13. The Administrator shall not be held responsible for loss of data, caused by the hardware failure, software failure or the circumstances beyond the Administrator’s control.
14. The Administrator reserves the right to change the Website, introduce new services or stop publishing the Website’s resources, at any time.
§ 7. Final provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions are available on https://us.lang4you.com/terms.
2. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall become effective on the day of its publication on https://pl.lang4you.com/regulamin.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to unilateral termination of the Terms and Conditions, at any time. New Terms and Conditions are valid from the day of their publication on https://pl.lang4you.com/regulamin.
4. The User is obligated to follow the changes in Terms and Conditions.
5. All legal relationships arising from the Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the Polish law. All disputes arising with regard or in connection with this Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the competent court in Opole in accordance with the Polish law.
6. All matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the provisions of the Polish law.
The “Terms and Conditions” has been drawn up in Polish language and translated into the English language. The English version of the “Terms and Conditions” is for informational purposes only and is not binding.
For the purpose of dispute resolution, the Polish version of the “Terms and Conditions” shall prevail. Link to the “Terms and Condiotions” in polish language: http://pl.lang4you.com/regulamin