1. The Website available on http://lang4you.com and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the „Website”) automatically gathers information generated by the cookie files.
2. The cookie technology allows to provide the User of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) with the personalized content and improves the performance of the Website. The cookie files allow to monitor traffic behavior of the Users.
3. The cookie files are IT data, usually in a form of short text files which are stored in final device of the User.
4. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. session cookies, which are stored on the User’s device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. The data saved are then durably deleted from the memory of the User’s device. The session cookies mechanism does not allow to download any personal data or confidential information from the User’s device.
b. persistent cookies, which are stored on the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the User’s device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow to download any personal data or confidential information from the User’s device.
5. The Administrator is the entity submitting the cookie files on the User’s device and has access to them.
6. Web browsers in many cases allow saving and storing cookies files by default in User’s device. Users can manage cookies used on the Website by using the appropriate settings of their Internet browser.
7. Restricting the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionality of the Website.
9. The User’s consent for using the cookie files may be granted by configuring the settings of his/her web browser.
10. At any time, the User can revoke or change the scope of his/her consent for using the cookie files.